If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence or actions, a personal injury attorney can help ensure you are treated fairly in the aftermath. After an accident or injury, you are likely facing medical bills, loss of work time and even permanent impairment. Working with a personal injury lawyer will protect your rights and make sure you get the best possible outcome — including the compensation you are entitled to.
We handle a wide variety of personal injury cases each year, including:
- Car Accidents: Get fairly compensated after a collision with a distracted, drunk or negligent driver who caused you or a loved one harm.
- Slip and Falls: Businesses have an obligation to maintain a safe and risk-free premises for customers; if you’ve fallen and been injured, you need legal help.
- Motorcycle Accidents: These can result in significant injury, impairment and even fatalities; if you’ve been injured on your bike, we can help ensure you are treated fairly by all parties.
- Trucking Accidents: Not all trucking companies and drivers follow safety laws or maintain their trucks properly, and the effects can be devastating. If you’ve been injured, we can help.
- Civil Assault: If you’ve been deliberately attacked or injured by someone else, help is available.
- Dog Bites: Owners have an obligation to secure dogs and prevent them from harming others. If you’ve been bitten or knocked over and injured, we can help.